Solve | What SKC Believes In
Our dream is to extend life for children with the deadliest forms of pediatric cancer today while making survivorship possible for all children.
Some men see things the way they are and say, Why? I dream things that never were, and say, Why not?
— Robert F. Kennedy
Solving Kids’ Cancer finds, funds, and manages novel, high-impact clinical research to improve survival of the deadliest childhood cancers.
- Compassion because every kid deserves to grow up
- Stewardship on behalf of children is central to everything we do
- Innovation in our approach to solving the deadliest childhood cancers
- Openness towards any compelling therapeutic idea no matter its origin
- Determination evidenced in our relentless pursuit of therapeutic progress
- Urgency to rethink conventions and expedite all aspects of therapeutic development
- Responsibility to actively identify, fund, and manage our scientific programs with full accountability to families, partners, and the public