Research Grant Information
FUNDING FOR HIGH-IMPACT PEDIATRIC CANCER RESEARCH
Solving Kids' Cancer is a nonprofit organization with a track-record of funding novel clinical research for children diagnosed with high-risk solid tumors specifically neuroblastoma, brain tumors and sarcomas.
The Therapeutic Development Initiative (TDI) is SKC's platform for the implementation of our research agenda. The TDI's goal is to support innovative early phase clinical studies that are high on the risk/reward spectrum. Priority is given to proposals that introduce novel therapeutic agents and modalities and have a strong potential to improve treatment outcomes.
- Proposals are accepted and reviewed throughout the year by invitation
- Funding award amounts range from $50,000 to $500,000
- Phase 1, Proof-of-Concept, or Pilot Study
- Novel investigational agents, combinations, administrations, sequences with strong rationale
- Study protocol must be submitted for IRB approval within 6-months of award
- No institutional overhead or indirect funding will be provided under the terms of the grant
- Correlative component is encouraged
Email us at email@example.com. We are happy to answer any questions related to submitting a proposal for funding.